Rules & Regulations
- We do not allow outside coolers.
- Children under the age of 16 must by accompanied by an adult golfer on the course and may not drive golf carts.
- Carts are mandatory for all play.
- All players must register at the Golf shop prior to play.
- Collared shirts no cut off shorts.
How to play ready golf
- Hit if it doesn’t interfere
- Carry extra clubs when leaving your cart
- Drop off cart partner
- Line up putts while others are putting
- Leave greens immediately after putting
- Mark scores at the next tee and don’t delay at the turn
Rules of play governed by the U.S.G.A.
- Red Stakes – Lateral Hazards
- Yellow Stakes – Water Hazards
- White Stakes – Out-of-bounds
Playing privileges will be denied to those who fail to:
- Keep pace with group in front
- Comply with golf cart rules
- Repair divots, ball marks, and rake bunkers
- Wear proper golf attire
- Respect private property around course